We take the issue of privacy and data protection seriously. We acknowledge that you may submit information about yourself or your business and that you trust us to act responsibly with this information. Please note that by visiting our site, you are accepting the practices described in this notice.
1. Information sharing
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail.
2. Collecting personal information
2.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website.
3. Using your personal information
3.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2 We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer our website and business;
(b) send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
(c) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website;
3.5 We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Retaining personal information
4.1 This Section 7 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
4.2 Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
5. Security of your personal information
5.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The terms "Gardenalia", "gardenalia.co.uk", "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is listed below.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
To contact us please use the top menu link. Thank you.